Top 10 Propane House Stoveoven
Finding your suitable readers for propane house stove/oven is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for propane house stove/oven including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
816 reviews analysed
Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven
- Range/oven features two 7,500 BTU matchless igniter range burners.Oven power: 3,000 BTU (Up to 400° F)
- Matchless igniter 3,000 BTU internal oven
- comes with two oven racks
- Maximum oven temperature: 400 degrees with built in thermometer
- Cooks for up to 5 hours on high heat with one 1-pound can of propane
- Full Dimensions- 12.5 L x 21 W x 18 H inches. Internal Oven Dimensions- 11 L x 16 W x 9 H inches. Oven fits 9 x 13 inches pan inside. weight: 35 pounds
- Great addition to your emergency preparedness kit. Do not store or use gasoline or other liquids with flammable vapors in the vicinity of this or any other appliance
- Powered with a disposable 1-pound propane can or adapt for a bulk tank (adapter sold separately)
- 1-year limited warranty
DECENT FEATURES of the Camp Chef Outdoor Camp Oven Two 7,500 BTU brass range burners Oven output: 3,000 BTU (heats up to 400° F) Insulated, efficient oven box and 2 oven racks Matchless ignition Stainless steel body Built-in oven temperature gauge Oven fits 9 x 13 pan inside Powered by a disposable 1 lb propane bottle, can be adapted for use with standard bulk tanks Ready to cook out of the box The SPECS Box Dimension: (L x W x H): 24.5 x 16 x 21″ Box Weight: 37 lbs
Coleman Camp Oven
- Portable camping oven lets you bake with confidence at the campsite
- Fits on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves
- Adjustable rack can be set at 3 heights for versatile baking
- Easy-clean aluminum steel construction resists scratches and corrosion
- Folds flat for easy storage and carrying
Bring the joy of fresh-baked muffins, cinnamon rolls, cornbread, and other treats to any campsite with the Coleman Camp Oven. Designed to fit neatly on Coleman propane and liquid fuel camp stoves, this portable oven gives you the ability to bake treats or keep food warm while spending time outdoors. The included interior rack adjusts to 3 heights, while the easy-to-read thermometer lets you bake with confidence. This portable oven is made from smooth aluminized steel that resists corrosion and scratches and wipes clean easily, and it folds flat for convenient carrying and storage when it’s time to pack up camp.
Camping stoves and other cooking accessories have made it possible to cook most things outdoors, but baked goods have always been out of the question. Until now, that is. Made of smooth aluminized steel, the Coleman camping oven lets you bake a batch of muffins, biscuits, or rolls right at the campsite.
The Coleman camping oven is designed to sit on a two- or three-burner camping stove.
The oven doesn’t require electric or gas power to work. Instead, campers simply place the oven on top of a Coleman two- or three-burner stove, which provides all the heat you need to bake your favorite dishes. The oven also offers such baking essentials as an adjustable steel bake rack and an easy-to-read thermometer. And when you’re done baking, the oven folds flat for easy storage. Made in China, the Coleman camping oven measures 12 by 12 by 12 inches (W x H x D) when standing and weighs 7 pounds.
More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark.
In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
Camp Chef EX60LW Explorer 2 Burner Outdoor Camping Modular Cooking Stove
- THE ORIGINAL CAMP COOKING SYSTEM- The stove is just a start; mix and match accessories like BBQ Grill boxes, professional griddles, reversible cast iron grills, and even artisan pizza ovens to create the camp kitchen you want.
- 2-PATENTED ALUMINUM BURNERS- Highly efficient “blue flame” burners with output of 30,000 BTU each. Connects to a bulk tank with included regulator and can be adapted (part sold separately) to disposable propane bottles or natural gas.
- FITS 14″ SYSTEM ACCESSORIES- Look for the blue flame logo on your Camp Chef stove, then find accessories with the same logo to create your camp kitchen. On this Double Burner Stove, use two single-burner accessories side by side or one double-burner accessory. Adjust air shutter open until burner shows blue flame
- EASY COOKING EXPERIENCE- Features 448 square inches of cooking space for groups of all sizes, a 3-sided windscreen, and appliance-style knobs for easy heat adjustment. Outdoor cooking has never been easier than with the Explorer series.
- CAMP CHEF QUALITY- Camp Chef stands behind the quality of their outdoor cooking products, from stoves to pellet grills. You won’t find more durable, high-performing cooking gear anywhere for camping, tailgating, catering, hunting, back patio, and more.
Great tasting food will always bring people together and Camp Chef has that figured out
Whether you’re enjoying mother nature’s finest views or getting ready for the big game at the tailgate party, you should never be deprived of tasteful food. Camp Chef’s rugged two burner Explorer stove gives you the ability to prepare anything from bacon and eggs to grilled salmon or even Dutch oven dinners all on one stove. This is the go anywhere, do anything type of propane stove.
Being one of Camp Chef’s 14” cooking systems, the Explorer is very versatile and can be equipped with many different Camp Chef accessories, from the Professional Grill Box to the Italia Artisan Pizza Oven. This is also a perfect stove for emergency preparedness because of its portability and can provide for 15 hours of cooking time on one 20 lb propane tank (not included).
Why Camp Chef?
The Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove is there for you whether you’re cooking outdoors or need to fix a meal in an emergency. Power outages and disasters can strike but with the Explorer 2 Burner Stove you will be secure in knowing you can cook things up if you need to. This stove is a true outdoor appliance with strong performance capabilities. It has a 3-Sided Windscreen to shield some of the breezes coming your way and just one twenty-pound tank will keep your stove going for 15 hours. Cook up a meal for you and some friends or family and enjoy the outdoors with a Camp Chef Explorer 2 Burner Stove.
– Two 30,000 BTU cast-aluminum burners give you the power to cook whatever is on your menu
– Three sided windscreen helps protect flame from wind
– Fully adjustable heat-control dials give you more control over heat
– Removable/Adjustable legs for storage/portability and setup on uneven ground
– Durable, rugged design built to last
– Regulator and 3 ft. hose included for use with a bulk propane tank
– Out of the box ready to cook in seconds
– Emergency preparedness recommended
– Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″
– Cooking Area: 448 sq. in.
– Cooking Height: 29″
– Total Output: 60,000 BTU
– Weight: 36 lbs.
Camp Chef Explorer 2-Burner Stove
Rely on the rugged Explorer to provide you with the cooking power you need. Two 30,000 BTU burners cook perfectly for camping, hunting, scouting, and just about any of your outdoor cooking needs. Cast aluminum burners resist rust and reduce weight while the burner drums focus heat upwards to give you more power. A three-sided windscreen will help protect your flame and radiate heat back to cook your food better. Its rugged construction is built to last. Legs adjust to accommodate uneven ground and remove for mobility and storage.
One of the uses for this stove is emergency preparedness. We feel it’s very important that all households have at least a 72 hour kit and some food storage. One 20 lb tank (not included) can get you 15 hours of cooking time. If disaster strikes, you’ll be ready.
- Two 30,000 BTU burners<>
- Three-sided windscreen<>
- Adjustable heat-control dials<>
- Regulator and 3 ft. hose included<>
- Removable legs for portability<>
- Cooking Dimensions: 14″ x 32″<>
- Cooking Area: 464 sq. in. <>
- Cooking Height: 29″<>
- Total Output: 60,000 BTU<>
- Weight: 31 lbs. <>
- Warranty: One Year<>
Coleman, Stove Propane Fyre Captain 2-Burner
- Hyperflame burners use a stair-stepping design and added Flame holes for faster, more even cooking
- Wind block pan supports offer 360 degree wind protection and fit larger pans
- Laptop interchangeable cooktops for more meal options (grill grates, griddles sold separately)
- Fits a 12-in. And 10-in. Pan at the same Time. 22,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- 3-Year limited warranty
Comfortably serve up a family feast in no time with the Coleman fyrecaptain propane stove. Each 11,000-BTU burner utilizes our revolutionary Hyperflame technology, which provides an even heat Distribution across the pan and better wind resistance to cut boiling time in half when compared to a standard burner in 3 m/sec wind. Wind block pan supports also provide 360 degree of wind protection and eliminate the need for side panels so you can use up to a 12-in. And 10-in. Pan at the same time. If you’re looking for more meal options, the laptop interchangeable cooktops let you change out the pan supports with a grill grate or griddle (both sold separately). the sturdy telescoping legs let you adjust the stove height to cook comfortably anywhere you go. When you’re ready to cook, just hit the Instastart push-button ignition and dial in your heat with the two independently adjustable burners. The perfect flow pressure control technology produces a steady fuel stream and consistent burner performance in all kinds of weather. When you’re done cooking, the built-in handle and latching lid make for easy carrying back home until you’re ready to create your next camping culinary masterpiece.
Camp Chef Pro 60X Two-Burner Camp Stove
- Camp Chef Deluxe 2-Burner Stove (PRO60X)
- 60,000 BTU Total Output, Matchless Ignition, 14 inch x 32 inch Cooking Grate
- Three-Sided Windscreen, Folding Side Shelves, Total Unit Height: 32 in
- Steel Back Handle for Easy Portability and Transport (Weight 48.5 LB)
- Seamless Pairing With All Camp Chef Branded 30″/60″ Accessories and RCB60 Roller Bag
For over 25 years, Camp Chef stoves have given you the power you need to cook like a pro wherever you go. Thanks to a completely new design, the Pro 60X is raising the bar again. With two 30,000 BTU burners, matchless ignition, and a three-sided windscreen, cooking outdoors has never been easier. You can create culinary masterpieces wherever you go with all the mix-and-match 14″ accessories. Munch on pizzas at the campsite, grill steaks in the backyard, fry bacon at the tailgate party, and more. New features such as two side shelves that fold down, built-in leg levelers, and convenient folding legs put the Pro 60X at the top of its class, giving you a cooking experience unlike any other. Add this stove to your outdoor kitchen today.
Coleman 2000020951 Stove Btn 1-Burner Tt Blu
- Instastart ignition for matchless lighting
- 7,650 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits up to a 10-inch pan
- Lasts up to 1.25 hours on high on one 8.8 oz. butane gas cylinder (sold separately)
- Adjustable burner gives precise temperature control, and large base offers stability for easy stirring
- Durable porcelain-coated grate is easy to clean, and aluminum burner is rust-proof for years of use
- Carry case included
- 1-year limited warranty
On-the-go cooking just got a little easier with the Coleman Portable Butane Stove with Carrying Case. With an ultra-portable design and included carry case, this stove is ready for any camping adventure and quickly sets up on any outdoor tabletop, supporting up to a 10-inch pan. Attach an 8.8 oz. butane cylinder (sold separately), light the automatic matchless ignition with the turn of a knob, and in no time, you’re cooking with up to 7,650 BTUs of power for up to 1.25 hours. Wind baffles shield your flame from the wind, and a large stable base makes stirring easy. Use your stove for years to come thanks to an easy-to-clean, durable porcelain-coated grate, rust-proof aluminum burner, and made-to-last enameled steel exterior.
Coleman Classic Propane Stove
- Wind Block panels help shield burners from wind and adjust for various pan sizes
- PerfectFlow technology provides consistent performance, even in extreme conditions
- PerfectHeat technology for more efficient cooking with less fuel
- 20,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Fits a 12-in. and 10-in. pan at the same time
- 2 independently adjustable burners give you precise control for 2 temperature zones
- Durable, chrome-plated grate is removable for easy cleaning
- Aluminized steel cooktop for durable rust-resistance
- Lasts up to 1 hour with both burners on high on one 16.4-oz propane cylinder (sold separately)
- Perfect for camping, hunting, tailgating and other outdoor occasions
Coleman Classic Propane Stove
About Coleman More than 100 years ago, a young man with an entrepreneurial spirit and a better idea began manufacturing lanterns in Wichita, Kansas. His name was W.C. Coleman, and the company he founded would change life in America. A man plagued with such poor vision he sometimes had to ask classmates to read aloud to him, Coleman saw a brilliant light in 1900 in a drugstore window that stopped him in his tracks. He inquired about the light inside and discovered he was able to read even the small print on a medicine bottle by the illumination. The lamps had mantles, not wicks, and were fueled by gasoline under pressure instead of coal oil. Soon afterward, Coleman started a lighting service that offered a “no light, no pay” clause–a big step forward for merchants who were burned by inferior products that rarely worked–and drew substantial interest from businesses that wanted to keep their lights on after dark. In the ensuing years, Coleman expanded its product line well beyond lanterns. The company’s current catalog is thick with products that make spending time outdoors a pleasure. There are coolers that keep food and drinks cold for days on end, comfortable airbeds that won’t deflate during the night, a complete line of LED lights that last for years, powerful portable grills that cook with an authentic open-grill flame, and much, much more. Coleman has truly fashioned much of our outdoor camping experience, and expects to do so for generations to come.
Coleman Guide Series Powerhouse Dual Fuel Stove
- Portable camping stove built for reliable outdoor performance
- 2 adjustable Band-a-Blu burners deliver up to 17,000 total BTUs of cooking power
- Dual-Fuel technology accepts either Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gas (both sold separately)
- Adjustable WindBlock panels offer wind protection and space for 12- and 10-inch pans
- Durable chrome-plated grate makes cleaning easy
Cook breakfast, lunch and dinner for the entire camp in any weather on the Coleman Guide Series Powerhouse Dual Fuel Stove. The cooking surface offers plenty of room for a 12-in. and 10-in. pan to simultaneously sit above two Band-a-Blu burners that deliver a total 17,000 BTUs of cooking power. With Dual Fuel Technology, which gives you the option of using Coleman Liquid Fuel or unleaded gasoline, you can take less fuel with you to save money and packing space. WindBlock panels help shield your flame from wind and can adjust in and out to fit various pan sizes. When the meal is over, the chrome-plated grate removes for simple and quick cleanup.
Atwood (56472) DV 30S Stainless Steel Drop-In 3-Burner Cooktop
- DIMENSIONS – Overall 20-1/2″ Width x 16-3/4″ Deep x 4-1/2″ Height.
- POWERFUL – 7,200 BTU burner offers plenty of power for cooking all types of food. The two 5,200 BTU burner are perfect for preparing your side dishes simultaneously.
- PRECISION COOKING – Infinite control knobs allow you to cook with precision.
- EASY CLEANING – One piece surface for cleaner cooking area.
- CONVENIENT – Wind guard covers to protect your cooktop and increase countertop space when cooktop is not in use.
The Atwood 3-burner cooktop has a powerful 7,200 BTU burner and two 5,200 BTU burners. Allowing you to prepare a main dish and two side dishes simultaneously with ease. Control panel and burner knobs are easy to use and mean you can cook with precision. A one piece surface ensures a cleaner cooking area.
Overall Dimensions 20-1/2"W x 16-3/4"D x 4-1/2"H
Cut-out Dimensions 19"W x 15"D
Covers with wind guards both protect your cooktop and increase countertop space when the cooktop is not in use. The ideal cooking companion, wherever you are!
Ramblewood GC2-37P (LPG/Propane Gas) high efficiency 2 burner gas cooktop
- LPG/Propane gas setting. Natural gas conversion burner orifice/valve included……FREE SHIPPING!!!
- Stainless steel surface with heavy cast iron pot stand. Electric ignition(1.5V DC), Off-The-Grid feature works in case of storm power outage-can be lit up by match).
- 2 sealed burners. Max. Power: Top Hob 3.4 KW, Bottom Hob 1.8 KW.
- Safety device with thermal couple & flame out failure detection. Auto shut off gas supply
- ETL safety certified. One year warranty. ** Denver, CO Service Center 24×7 Customer Hotline: 1-888-880-8351
ETL safety certified
LPG/Propane gas setting. Natural gas conversion burner orifice/valve included
LPG/Propane gas pressure regulator(w/ 1/2″ NPT inlet and outlet thread size) included in the box. This is a low pressure regulator & may not fit all gas tank types on the market. We recommend customer uses the regulator comes with their gas tank.
Unit dimension:11.4″(W) x 20″(D) x 3.9″(H)
Counter top cut out dimension: 10.6 inch x 18.9 inch.
Minimum depth clearance for installation: 3.5 inch depth measured from counter top surface.
Gas inlet pipe thread size: 1/2 inch NPT. LPG inlet gas pressure : 2800Pa~ 3000Pa
We provide free exchange for any defect from installation.
One year warranty
This is a gas unit that requires professional licensed technician to install per city/state safety code. Gas leakage test must be exercised prior to turning on the gas supply.
Denver, CO Service Center 24×7 Customer Hotline: 1-888-880-8351
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Propane House Stoveoven for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!
Our Promise to Readers
We keep receiving tons of questions of readers who are going to buy Propane House Stoveoven, eg:
- What are Top 10 Propane House Stoveoven for 2020, for 2019, for 2018 or even 2017 (old models)?
- What is Top 10 Propane House Stoveoven to buy?
- What are Top Rated Propane House Stoveoven to buy on the market?
- or even What is Top 10 affordable (best budget, best cheap or even best expensive!!!) Propane House Stoveoven?…
- All of these above questions make you crazy whenever coming up with them. We know your feelings because we used to be in this weird situation when searching for Propane House Stoveoven.
- Before deciding to buy any Propane House Stoveoven, make sure you research and read carefully the buying guide somewhere else from trusted sources. We will not repeat it here to save your time.
- You will know how you should choose Propane House Stoveoven and What you should consider when buying the Propane House Stoveoven and Where to Buy or Purchase the Propane House Stoveoven. Just consider our rankings above as a suggestion. The final choice is yours.
- That’s why we use Big Data and AI to solve the issue. We use our own invented, special algorithms to generate lists of Top 10 brands and give them our own Scores to rank them from 1st to 10th.
- You could see the top 10 Propane House Stoveoven of 2020 above. The lists of best products are updated regularly, so you can be sure that the information provided is up-to-date.
- You may read more about us to know what we have achieved so far. Don’t hesitate to contact us if something’s wrong or mislead information about Propane House Stoveoven.