Updated 2021 – Top 10 Onkyo 71 Home Audio Speaker System
Finding your suitable readers for onkyo – 7.1 home audio speaker system is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for onkyo – 7.1 home audio speaker system including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
536 reviews analysed
1. Onkyo HT-S3900 5.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver/Speaker Package
- Easily enjoy streaming music with Bluetooth wireless technology with Qualcomm apt Audio
- Dolby Trued and DTS-HD Master Audio decoding
- HDMI 4 in/ 1 out pass-through of the latest Ultra HD 4K/60 Hz, video formats with HDR (high dynamic range) and HDCP 2.2 content protection
- 120 W/Ch. (6 ohms, 1 kHz, 10% THD, 1 Channel Driven) with discrete output stage circuitry and six-channel analog amplifiers
- Includes high-quality six-piece surround-sound speaker system that’s just the right size for smaller living spaces
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Onkyo 71 Home Audio Speaker System, Onkyo HT-S3900 5.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver/Speaker Package would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Onkyo HT-S3900 5.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver/Speaker Package was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Onkyo HT-S3900 5.1-Channel Home Theater Receiver/Speaker Package would be the Best Onkyo 71 Home Audio Speaker System for Money.
- I listen to symphonic music, classical, so sound quality is important to me.
- Great quality sound, super easy to set up, very user friendly!
- For the price, you can’t argue with the quality you get.
- Our family and friends have been impressed and amazed by the quality of the digital sound—especially for movies like ironman,… Read More
- There may be better options for that price elsewhere, but if the price is back around $250 or below, i would definitely recommend it.
- But for both music and movies, this was an easy setup at a decent price point.
- Price is high for something that burn out in 6months.
- This system kicks i lost some of the wires moving back so at this price i’m going to get this system again
- This is a very good system and only a fraction of the cost of better-known brands.
- Awesome Home theater experience WOULD RECOMMEND ????????????
- A big fan of surround, I already had an expensive system in the house. For the man cave, a converted garage now a music studio … Read More
2. Klipsch R 12Sw Subwoofer
- All-digital amplifier delivers 400 watts of dynamic power
- Powerful 12″ copper-spun front-firing woofer
- Low pass crossover and phase control
- Line/LFE inputs for compatibility with most receivers
- Brushed black polymer veneer cabinet with satin painted plinth
- Equally impressive with music and movies
- Quality and performance has never been an issue.
- Good product, good quality, i only expect a litle more power for a 12 inc subwoofer
- For anyone who is alert to klipsch quality, this is almost a have to buy item.
- It was an incredible value for this subwoofer, very happy
- I also own klipsh cornwalls , 2 sets of towers, center speakers and surround speakers.
- If you are watching jurassic park and want to feel the floor vibrate when trex, walks as if he is in the house, klipsh equipmen… Read More
- Work perfectly came very fast I’m very impressed I paid half the price Best Buy wanted
- Massive sound. Love it.Better than expected. On 7.2 Klipsch/Denon system with a 10 INCHJBL sub too……..going probably tra… Read More
- Lots of power, makes a huge difference when playing songs or action scenes.
3. Acoustic Audio Hd728 Ceiling Surround
- 2 HDS10 wall passive sub speakers, 20-300W each, 26Hz-200Hz, 10″ woofers, cut out is 10.625″ x 10.625″, overall is 12″ x 12″, depth is 3.75″, these passive subs require a WS1005 sub amp each
- Butyl rubber surrounds, pivoting titanium tweeters, rectangular cut out 8.75″ x 12.66″, overall 10.125″ x 14.25″, depth 4″, round cut out 9.5″, overall 11″, depth 4″, low profile housings
- Use for in wall or in ceiling home entertainment, surround sound, home theater, multiple room systems, this listing and price is for complete 9 piece in wall and in ceiling speaker set
- HD-6c wall center channel 3-way speaker, 20-350 watts, 33Hz-22 kHz, two 6.5″ woofers, 12mm soft dome tweeter, cut out is 19.25″ x 7.5″, overall is 20.5″ x 8.75″, depth: 3.25″
- Acoustic Audio 9 piece home speaker 2-way set, 4 HD-800 wall speakers, 30Hz-22 kHz, 98dB, 2 HD-8 ceiling speakers, 38Hz-22 kHz, 98dB, 20-350W per speaker, 8ohm, 8″ woven fiber bulletproof woofers
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acoustic Audio Hd728 Ceiling Surround has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acoustic Audio Hd728 Ceiling Surround is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acoustic Audio Hd728 Ceiling Surround easily gets the award of Best Onkyo 71 Home Audio Speaker System Under 100$.
4. Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver, 5.2 channel, 4K Ultra HD Audio and Video, Home Theater System, built-in Bluetooth and USB port, Compatible with HEOS Link for Wireless Music Streaming
- MAKE THE MOST OF YOUR NEW 4K ULTRA HD TV. This stereo receiver delivers exceptional brightness, contrast and color leveraging industry leading HLG (hybrid Log-Gamma), HDR (High Dynamic Range), BT.2020, Wide Color Gamut and 4:4:4 Pure Color sub-sampling to impress even the most discerning viewers. Experience 5 AMPLIFIERS (140W per channel) driving amazing power, realistic display and immersive sound across any room
- OUR EASY ON-SCREEN SETUP ASSISTANT walks you through clear simple instructions to connect your TV, specific EQ settings and helps you optimize your surround sound
- You can also connect the Denon AVR with your Smart TV remote and ACCESS ALL YOUR SPEAKER SOURCES AND SURROUND MODE SELECTIONS USING JUST ONE REMOTE. Or simply USE YOUR SMARTPHONE AS A REMOTE. Download the Denon 500 Series Remote app for iOS and Android and get control the receiver through your phone! Convenient, isn’t it?
- FOUR QUICK SELECT BUTTONS ON THE FRONT PANEL help you store your preferred audio settings for television, Blu-Ray, and more, and allows you to switch between them quickly
- With its 100-year legacy and Japanese precision technology, Denon AV Receiver S540BT DELIVERS MULTI-DIMENSIONAL SURROUND SOUND with 5.2 channel compatibility and SUPPORTS 4K ULTRA HD PICTURE QUALITY, perfect for your home theater and entertainment system
- YOUR FAVORITE MUSIC AT YOUR FINGERTIPS – With a built-in Bluetooth, amp up your music from eight different devices, be it a computer or any other smart device and transmit it to a wide range of speaker systems. CREATE AN INTEGRATED AUDIO SYSTEM in conjunction with DENON HEOS LINK for a thrilling multi-room experience, which also allows you to play back music from almost every digital streaming service like Spotify, TIDAL, Pandora and many more
Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver, 5.2 channel, 4K Ultra HD Audio and Video, Home Theater System, built-in Bluetooth and USB port, Compatible with HEOS Link for Wireless Music Streaming is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver, 5.2 channel, 4K Ultra HD Audio and Video, Home Theater System, built-in Bluetooth and USB port, Compatible with HEOS Link for Wireless Music Streaming if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Onkyo 71 Home Audio Speaker System is that even though Denon AVR-S540BT Receiver, 5.2 channel, 4K Ultra HD Audio and Video, Home Theater System, built-in Bluetooth and USB port, Compatible with HEOS Link for Wireless Music Streaming is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- I did not know anything about this brand, but my son did some research and i am pleased with this product
- Sound quality is what i had hoped for, and thank you denon for making an affordable model for us audiophiles with a tight budget.
- I had trouble with the setup as the quick start instructions implied that you could activate bluetooth and tech support was clo… Read More
- Using polk fronts & sub woofer and klipsch center and rears the sound quality is very nice with a number of different settings … Read More
- Obvisouly they last and the sound quality is great.
- I’m happy with features, setup, and price was fair.
- Purchased unit to upgrade sound system (hmdi) on screen setup was a breeze, worked right out of the box
- Sounds awesome with polk sub and surround with cerwin- vega 315 mains.
- I have my tv (output) tied in with my blueray, xbox, cable box, firestick, and i still have an empty hdmi input.
- Now i can use all the same devices (roku, blu-ray, chromecast, etc) and get full resolution.
- Awsome amp for 300$ well worth it now I have bluetooth
5. Fluance Avbp2 Surround Satellite Speakers
- Full lifetime parts and labor manufacturer’s direct warranty with lifetime customer support
- Premium components ensure serious performance, natural sound and seamless timbre to match with the Fluance SX Series and other high quality systems
- Reproduce movie theater sound with immersive bipolar surrounds
- Expertly crafted engineered MDF wood cabinetry to reduce cabinet resonance, with a black ash wood finish
- Bipolar radiation pattern for optimum surround imaging
If you are buying a Onkyo 71 Home Audio Speaker System for the first time, then you should have Fluance Avbp2 Surround Satellite Speakers. It has fewer features when you make Onkyo 71 Home Audio Speaker System comparisons of Fluance Avbp2 Surround Satellite Speakers with any other Onkyo 71 Home Audio Speaker System but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Onkyo 71 Home Audio Speaker System, grab any Onkyo 71 Home Audio Speaker System but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Fluance Avbp2 Surround Satellite Speakers
- 0 system with the walnut finish to change all my front speakers and atmos as well.
- The speakers are attractive and blend well with the room decor.
- But at least the build quality is quite good.
- Sound quality is better and sound is diffused.
- I started with 1 and it was so amazing for the price, i have 3 now!
- Right out of the box these speakers are not impressive, at all.
- Kudos to fluance on a fantastic product.
- I inspected the product more carefully than usual and found the speakers weren’t damaged.
- My system consists of a sony str dh740 7.
- Great speakers I use them for Dolby atmos on my celling and there great nice sound very clean I would buy them again 100%
- Great value for the price. They sound great and are used for a 7.1.4 atmos setup.
- So I upgraded my back surrounds to C-notes to match my main speakers a little better and recycled these to a little stereo syst… Read More
6. Onkyo Ht S3910 Theater Receiver Speaker
Onkyo Ht S3910 Theater Receiver Speaker is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Fluance SXBP2 Home Theater Bipolar Surround Sound Speakers (Black Ash) which have been in market longer than anyone. Onkyo Ht S3910 Theater Receiver Speaker brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Onkyo Ht S3910 Theater Receiver Speaker is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Onkyo 71 Home Audio Speaker System in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Onkyo 71 Home Audio Speaker System and it could be any of the high value Onkyo 71 Home Audio Speaker System, chances are that would be much costlier than Onkyo Ht S3910 Theater Receiver Speaker. Onkyo Ht S3910 Theater Receiver Speaker will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Harman Kardon HKTS 16BQ 5.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker Package (Black)
Harman Kardon HKTS 16BQ 5.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker Package (Black) is another one which falls under Onkyo 71 Home Audio Speaker System for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Harman Kardon HKTS 16BQ 5.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker Package (Black) ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Onkyo 71 Home Audio Speaker System and that is what has revived them. Harman Kardon HKTS 16BQ 5.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker Package (Black) has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Harman Kardon HKTS 16BQ 5.1 Channel Home Theater Speaker Package (Black) is amazing features.
8. Acoustic Audio Aa5170 Theater Bluetooth
- Magnetically Shielded Speakers with Computerized Enclosure Design
- Plug and Play Connections, 3.5MM Aux to RCA Wire Included
- Power Rating: 700 Watts System Power Frequency Response: 20Hz – 20KHz
- Bluetooth Connectivity, SD Card, Flash Drive MP3 Player and FM Tuner
- 5 Discrete Independent Channel Input/output for true surround sound
Acoustic Audio Aa5170 Theater Bluetooth is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Acoustic Audio Aa5170 Theater Bluetooth wins the users. Most of them who buy Acoustic Audio Aa5170 Theater Bluetooth once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Onkyo 71 Home Audio Speaker System in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Onkyo 71 Home Audio Speaker System to any other Onkyo 71 Home Audio Speaker System is least.
9. Onkyo Tx Sr494 Receiver Ultra Dolby
Onkyo Tx Sr494 Receiver Ultra Dolby is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Onkyo Tx Sr494 Receiver Ultra Dolby which falls into premium category but Onkyo Tx Sr494 Receiver Ultra Dolbyis specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Onkyo Tx Sr494 Receiver Ultra Dolby offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Onkyo 71 Home Audio Speaker System available in the market today. Onkyo Tx Sr494 Receiver Ultra Dolby was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Onkyo 71 Home Audio Speaker System to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
10. Acoustic Audio Aa5102 Bluetooth Surround
- 3.5mm to RCA wire included, 3 RCA to RCA jack cables included, remote control and full instructions included, 110V required power supply, designed and engineered in the USA
- Use for home entertainment system, laptop or PC, DVD player, gaming, MP3 player, cell phone, tablet or any other device with a 3.5mm headphone output or RCA audio output
- Subwoofer speaker is 5.5″ x 10.75″ x 11″, ported for fuller bass, 5 full range satellite speakers are 3.5″ x 3.25″ x 5.25″ each, satellite speakers are mountable with included hardware, 2 fronts and center satellite speakers have a 6′ single RCA cable, 2 rear speakers have 12′ single RCA cables
- Enhanced bass boost design, front panel controls, illuminated display, bass, treble and main volume controls, stereo auxiliary input, pro surround function, USB/SD card reader, plug and play connections, computerized enclosure design, magnetically shielded speakers
- Acoustic Audio 5102 Bluetooth powered 5.1 multimedia home theater speaker system, 800 watts system power, 40Hz-20 kHz frequency response, built in Bluetooth receiver, 5 discrete independent channel inputs and outputs, integrated audio amplifier
This Acoustic Audio Bluetooth 5.1 System features a contemporary design and is a stylish addition to any home. This 800 watt, 6-piece system includes one powered subwoofer and five satellite speakers as well as cables and instructions needed to “Plug and Play” any audio source with a RCA audio output or use the front panel USB interface or SD/MMC card input. Use it for your home theater system, personal computer or laptop, gaming system, cell phone, MP3 player or any other audio devices with 3.5mm headphone output. The powered subwoofer features independent speaker controls as well as bass, treble and volume functions. It utilizes a digitally tuned wooden enclosure for increased bass response. The full-range satellite speakers feature magnetic shielding for use near televisions and computer monitors as well as included mounting hardware.
- Great price amazing sound quality plenty of bas.
- It’s not going to rattle windows or blow your ears out, however it has great sound quality and volume for the price.
- It’s smaller than the one i used to have, and the sound quality is better.
- The only 2 bad things i have to gripe about it, is one it being @ this price i would have expected batteries to come with the r… Read More
- Came double boxed for shipping stability, and delivered fast.
- Four of the five cables (permanently attached to the speakers) weren’t long enough.
- I set this up in my 12ft by 16 ft man cave and it sounds fantastic.
- Easy to use I enjoy using it daily
- Excellent stereo for the price. I love it. This thing shakes the room. I’m a Dallas Cowboys fan and the blue color goes great w… Read More
- Bought this to attach to the TV in my living room. It’s smaller than the one I used to have, and the sound quality is better. T… Read More
Music lovers always appreciate good sound quality, and an AV (audio/video) receiver provides you with a nonpareil experience. The market is inundated with gadgets every day, and it is not easy to buy one without doing a little homework. If you want to get the most out of your home entertainment system, an audio/video receiver (AVR) is a must. It is the focal point of a home theater system. You need an AVR for a multitude of tasks, ranging from supplying power to your speakers to enabling surround sound. Having a clear idea of the features that you should be looking for is the first step towards making a suitable choice. To make your research easier, we have devised a useful guide to help you buy the best AV receiver, after going through thousands of AV receiver reviews on the Internet.
The best AVRs can be classified on the basis of the number of audio inputs and output ports that they feature, the number of channels that they support, and the number of speakers they can power.
5.1 Channel–It is the basic model that support five speakers and one sub-woofer.
7.1 Channel–This model supports two additional speakers, making it a total of seven, and a sub-woofer for a richer sound.
7.2 Channel–This is one of the best AVRs, designed for larger rooms and higher configuration home theater systems. It supports an additional sub-woofer for a more even distribution of sound.
9.2 Channel– This is the latest AV receiver that supports up to nine speakers and two sub-woofers.
Warranty: Most users would recommend choosing a product with a reliable warranty. When you invest a substantial amount of money in an appliance, you would like to have the benefit of easy replacement of parts in the event of any manufacturing defects.
Ease of use: Using all the features to your best advantage is only possible if you understand them clearly. It is quite clear that most users prefer user-friendly interfaces that can be regulated with ease.
Stay away from cheap products: Most users would recommend that you should always opt for reliable brands that offer quality products and best after-sales services.
What to consider before buying an AV receiver
Today’s market is filled with many types of AV receivers and an equally high number of features—which can leave you perplexed as to which one to choose. We have put together a few factors for you to consider before you make a purchase:
Check the number of inputs: Opt for an AV receiver that comes with at least six input points. This, indeed, is the most important feature to be considered. Also, ensure there are a number of HDMI inputs, as most of the gadgets you use today are HDMI devices.
Do not go by the latest model: Decide on the model based on the features you would really need. With each new model, new features get added: Airplay streaming, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Dolby Atmos, etc.–the list goes on. However, wireless capabilities, streaming features, and a USB port can be considered necessary—don’t compromise on those features.
Decide on the stereo/surround option: Opt for stereo if the purpose of the AV receiver is to listen to quality music. An AV receiver with a surround mode is meant for home theater use. Although a stereotype receiver is old-fashioned, it is the ideal one if you plan to listen to music only. You can save a substantial sum of money by not buying the surround type–unless, of course, you feel you really want it.
Check the power: This determines the quality of sound transmitted by your receiver. A high-wattage receiver will provide better sound quality even at low and medium volumes. Keep in mind the size and sensitivity of your speakers while selecting an AVR. Also, you should consider the size and design of the room in which you are planning to set up your equipment before making a decision about the relevant amplification.Buy the receiver that is powerful enough for accommodating the connected speakers, as well as the room in which it is located. The larger the room, the more the power that is required. Also, with the “All channels driven” specification, you can be sure that sound will be amplified to all channels.
Check connectivity – The ideal AVR should have an adequate number of input and output ports to accommodate all your equipment, as well as some spare ports. The technology to look out for in this department is HDMI (High-definition Multimedia Interface), which gives you the best video and audio output. Your AVR should feature digital connections–you should also ensure that it has the correct inputs, keeping in mind the equipment you plan to connect to it.
Ensure adequate features– Typically, AVRs incorporate several features to regulate the quality of audio and video output. Multi-channel stereo, traditional surround sound and simulated environments such as jazz club and concert hall environments are the buzzwords in audio capability. Latest video capabilities include 3D streaming, multi-screen display, and video processing. Making a list of features that you require may narrow down your choices.
Latest fads: Bluetooth, Airplay, Song Pal and Wi-Fi are some of the features to look for. Bluetooth connectivity allows you to connect your AVR with any kind of Bluetooth-enabled device for streaming audio and visual files. Airplay connectivity is limited to Apple products. SongPal is a Sony app that allows you to stream music from your smartphone. Wi-Fi is another useful feature that you would like to have to access your home Internet connection without the use of an external Ethernet cable.
Interface: The wide range of features would not be of any use if you cannot figure out the way to use them optimally. The best AVRs come with a user-friendly graphical interface that is easy to understand and regulate.
Calibration: A number of AVRs now offer automatic calibration that checks and configures systems and settings on their own. This feature makes life easier, especially if your knowledge of audio-video systems is limited.
Pioneer, established in 1938 in Japan, is one of the leading manufacturers of the best quality musical equipment.
Yamaha is a Japanese company that has grown to become the world’s largest manufacturer of a range of musical instruments, audio/visual products, and other related products.
Onkyo Corporation from Japan is known for their musical equipment and AVRs. Their advanced products are very popular with users.