Top 9 Food Plot Seed Antler King
Nowadays, there are so many products of food plot seed antler king in the market and you are wondering to choose a best one.You have searched for food plot seed antler king in many merchants, compared about products prices & reviews before deciding to buy them.
You are in RIGHT PLACE.
Here are some of best sellings food plot seed antler king which we would like to recommend with high customer review ratings to guide you on quality & popularity of each items.
521 reviews analysed
1. Antler King No Sweat No Till Plot Mix
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Food Plot Seed Antler King, Antler King No Sweat No Till Plot Mix would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Antler King No Sweat No Till Plot Mix was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Antler King No Sweat No Till Plot Mix would be the Best Food Plot Seed Antler King for Money.
2. Antler King Trophy Clover Mix
- The highest protein and tonnage producing clover and chicory perennial mix on the market. Provides up to 10 tons of 30%+ forage per acre.
- Plant Trophy Clover seeds less than 1/4″ deep.
- Treated with Antler King’s Ultra Coat Orange for higher germination rates and increased forage yield.
- pH should be between 6.2-7.0.
- Recommended starter fertilizer is 5-10-30 or 9-23-30 or 6-24-24 at 250lbs. per acre. Use 0-0-60 after plot is established
If you are the sort of a person who doesn’t compromise on quality and is ready to shell a little extra then Antler King Trophy Clover Mix is your choice. They say you either buy a quality product once or buy cheap products every day, the cost comes to same.
The new Antler King Trophy Clover Mix comes with best Price. It is industry’s most trusted, most preferred and quality Food Plot Seed Antler King and it considered as Gold Standard by many users as well as non-users.
If you are looking for a long-time investment with a quality Food Plot Seed Antler King then don’t look beyond Antler King Trophy Clover Mix. The product is featured, highlighted and appreciated in Reviews of Food Plot Seed Antler King in 2020 and this has been backed by many users.
3. Antler King Deer Food Lights
Antler King Lights Out forage Oats is an awesome HUNT PLOT that is full of Forage Oats, turnips and canola. Fast growing, easy to use and Deer love it, they will be in this plot ALL FALL LONG!
4. Antler King Game Changer Clover
- Drought resistant and PH tolerant
- Proven to thrive in both Northern and southern states
- Great for minimum tilling, no tilling, logging roads and shady areas
- Clover varieties that can grow in PH as low as 4.8. Recommended fertilizer is 5-10-30 or 9-23-30 at 250lbs. Per Acre
- 4 varieties of clover and a variety of brassica
Antler King Game Changer Clover is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Antler King Game Changer Clover if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Food Plot Seed Antler King is that even though Antler King Game Changer Clover is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
5. Antler King Honey Hole Mix
- Fast growing and easy to establish
- For best results plant in late summer or early fall.
- Comprised of 5 varieties of Rape and Turnips, 3 lb. bag plants 1/2 acre.
- Recommended fertilizer is 19-19-19 or 13-13-13 at 300lbs. per acre. pH should be between 5.5-6.5.
- Treated with Antler King’s Ultra Coat Orange for higher germination rates and increased forage yield
If you are buying a Food Plot Seed Antler King for the first time, then you should have Antler King Honey Hole Mix. It has fewer features when you make Food Plot Seed Antler King comparisons of Antler King Honey Hole Mix with any other Food Plot Seed Antler King but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Food Plot Seed Antler King, grab any Food Plot Seed Antler King but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Antler King Honey Hole Mix
6. Antler King Jolt Liquid Fertilizer
- If you really want to boast the production our fertilizer is highly recommended it will not burn plants can be used on many things, you can use it on gardens, lawns and your apple trees.
- Perfect way to optimize your plots potential for maximum growth making plant fertilizer more effective and durable in nature.
- Easy to use, just mix with water and spray 32 oz. bottle will cover a 2-acre plot or can be applied four times on a 1/2-acre plot.
- Totally different fertilizer than regular fertilizer you simply spray on plants, stems and leaves suck it in and they utilize it as food source
- Introducing our new antler king Jolt liquid fertilizer providing economical and efficient way to maximize the tons of succulent forage you produce on your food plots.
Easy to use — just mix with water and spray over any food plot after plants are at least 3 inches tall. With conventional dry granular fertilizer, you have to pray that it will rain to dissolve the granular fertilizer and wash it down to the roots of the plants. Without a timely rain, you risk the granular fertilizer burning the plants your trying to help grow. With, you can optimize your plots potential for maximum tonnage. By spraying the solution onto the stem and leaves of the plants, it is similar to spoon feeding the plant, an efficient and readily available fertilizer.
• Economical and Efficient
• Easy to Use, Just Mix with Water
• Maximize your Food Plots Production
• Wait until plants are at least 3 inches tall for first application.
• Spray weekly, bi-weekly or monthly – based on desired results
7. Antler King Slam Dunk Attractant
Antler King Slam Dunk Attractant is another one which falls under Food Plot Seed Antler King for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Antler King Slam Dunk Attractant ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Food Plot Seed Antler King and that is what has revived them. Antler King Slam Dunk Attractant has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Antler King Slam Dunk Attractant is amazing features.
8. Antler King Plot Max 32
Antler King Plot Max 32 is present in top 10 since a long time. In terms of customer satisfaction and ease of use, Antler King Plot Max 32 wins the users. Most of them who buy Antler King Plot Max 32 once wont by anything else although it offers very limited features and specifications.
The only reason for brand loyalty is ease of use. This product had a special mention in Reviews of Food Plot Seed Antler King in 2020 for not expanding user base but definitely not loosing any. The shift of people from Food Plot Seed Antler King to any other Food Plot Seed Antler King is least.
9. Antler King Small Town Throwdown
Small Town Throw Down is a mixture of 5 unique varieties of perennials and annuals, making it a great mix during any season and any weather condition. Small Town Throw Down offers special varieties of Clover, Chicory, Kale, Canola, Buckwheat and Rye. An awesome All Fall Hunt Plot, this multi-purpose food plot mix offers plant varieties that can be highly sought after early season food sources and highly sought after late season food sources.
Planted in the Spring, Summer or early Fall the plant varieties in Small Town Throw Down will mature in 50-90 days and provide the whole deer family the perfect. Early or Late Season food source. The plant varieties that make up Small Town Throw Down are easy to use, establish fast and grow quickly…while a 6.0-7.0 pH is preferred Small Town Throw Down can grow in a wide variety of soil conditions and is a little more tolerant to soil acidity than many food plot mixes. What makes Small Town Throw Down different from most Hunt Plots is that is offers both perennials and annuals. So no matter when or where you plant this mix, there will always be something available for the deer. Deer will consume the leafy greens as the plants grow and mature and will focus on the Clover, Chicory and Buckwheat in the early season, but once the weather turns cold and the plants are impacted by a hard killing frost or multiple hard frosts a molecular change occurs in both the Kale and Canola…this dramatic change triggers plant maturity and allows the plants to convert their stored up starches into sweet sugars. This change increases consumption and deer will seek out the brassicas (Canola and Kale) in your Small Town Throw Down Plot to consume the sweet tasting sugary plants providing an extremely palatable, highly digestible energy source the deer need for survival. The unique plant varieties in this specially designed food plot mix make it one of the best Fall and Winter hunt plot available and will make a great addition to your food plot program this season…with one planting of Small Town Throw Down you can expect multiple seasons of growth, as both the Clover and Chicory are perennial plant varieties.
Small Town Throw Down offers great nutrition and highly sought after food sources no matter the season. The Clovers, Buckwheat and Chicory offer great Spring, Summer and early Fall food sources that are very high in protein (20-30%). Once established the leafy greens of the Kale and Canola will provide 16-22% protein, while the Rye will provide forage all year long. The plant varieties in Small Town Throw Down are what makes this mix so special and will keep deer in your plot and on your property on a year round basis…from the most cold tolerant brassica available (Kale) to some of the best perennial forage producing plants on the market (Clover and Chicory) this mix has it all!
– Fast growing and easy to establish
– Cool weather will increase consumption
– Comprised of both perennials and annuals
– Clover, Chicory, Kale, Canola, Buckwheat and Rye
– Can be planted in the Spring, Late Summer or early Fall
– Plant less than 1/4? deep
– Recommended fertilizer is 19-19-19 or 13-13-13 at 300lbs. per acre
– pH should be between 6.0-7.0
– Size: 4 lb Bag Plants (1/4 Acre)
By our suggestions above, we hope that you can found Food Plot Seed Antler King for you.Please don’t forget to share your experience by comment in this post. Thank you!