The Best Acer 2560 X1440
Finding your suitable readers for acer 2560 x1440 is not easy. You may need consider between hundred or thousand products from many store. In this article, we make a short list of the best readers for acer 2560 x1440 including detail information and customer reviews. Let’s find out which is your favorite one.
892 reviews analysed
1. Acer Viewable Freesync 2560X1440 Widescreen
Value for money is the ultimate aim of every person out there. You want the best you can (Or better) for the bucks you pay. In terms of Acer 2560 X1440, Acer Viewable Freesync 2560X1440 Widescreen would be your best bet for getting a value for money. Launched Quite time Ago Acer Viewable Freesync 2560X1440 Widescreen was the best-sold product and even today, the sales number speak.
Having such amazing features, all this is bundled up at a cost, which may seem high for few, but is actually very good if you compare its features. Our bet is Acer Viewable Freesync 2560X1440 Widescreen would be the Best Acer 2560 X1440 for Money.
- I’ve been pleased with my acer laptop, and very happy with the monitor so far.
- It’s versatile for the the things that i want to do (video games, artwork, etc.
- The shipping box was a bit tore up, which worried me initially.
- The monitor i have now is the second one sent to me, given that the first had a few clusters of dead pixels around the center o… Read More
- My wife has a home business – and was using her laptop screen only. The ACER monitor has a clear, sharp high resolution image a… Read More
2. Acer Vg271up Freesync 2560X1440 Widescreen
- Response Time: 1ms VRB
- 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) Widescreen IPS Monitor with AMD Radeon FreeSync Technology
- Ports: 1 x Display Port 1.2 & 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDMI Cable Included)
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz
- Zero Frame Design | High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 400 | 2 Speakers at 2 Watts per Speaker
In competitive gaming, every frame matters. Introducing Acer’s VG271U gaming monitor the WQHD (2560 x 1440) resolution monitor that can keep up with your game play. Through AMD Radeon technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Plus, users can enjoy comfortable viewing experience while gaming via flicker less, low dimming and ComfyView display. The design saves space on your desk and lets you place multiple monitors side by side to build a seamless big screen display. (UM.HV1AA.P01)
- Really good gaming monitor i bought this for me and it is a really good monitor the quality is great the fps is great everythin… Read More
- Awesome monitor with amazing picture quality and color.
- The overall product is good the picture quality is solid.
- I do see the dead pixel problem tend show on acer monitors and that just needs better quality assurance at these price points.
- The price is really good for the monitor as well.
- Although i do wish i new how big 24’ was because it is a bit smaller than my liking but it was perfect for my setup and the pac… Read More
- I’m enjoying it more then playing on my 55in 4k tv.
- Now this is my first 144hz gaming monitor and my previous display was a 75hz 1080p one.
- Compared to the same priced pixio px276 that my wifes pc use’s, this monitor is way better in color accuracy, and depth of colo… Read More
- Perfect monitor for gaming perfect color perfect speed
- Really good gaming monitor for the price
3. Acer Predator Xb271hu Abmiprz 2560X1440
- Signal Inputs: 1 x Display Port & 1 x HDMI 1. 4.
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (Overclocking to 165Hz)-Using Display Port. Operating Power Consumption (Energy Star): 32. 02 W. Standby Power Consumption : 470 mW
- Mounting type: VESA Standard Mount Interface600mm x 400mm
- Response Time: 1ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233mm. Flicker-less Technology-Reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
- 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) Widescreen with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology.
- Panel Type: TN
Going ahead with our list, we have something very specific to a specific audience. Yes, Acer Predator Xb271hu Abmiprz 2560X1440 has a very selective audience with specific taste. It satisfies customer expectations (Given that your expectations don’t cross a limit) and it adds value for money but more importantly, it adds a style to the user which can be your fashion statement.
Acer Predator Xb271hu Abmiprz 2560X1440 is definitely the must-buy for those who need a little of both quality and price efficiency and as per our analysis, Acer Predator Xb271hu Abmiprz 2560X1440 easily gets the award of Best Acer 2560 X1440 Under 100$.
4. Acer Xg270hu 27 Inch Freesync Widescreen
- Signal Inputs: 1x DVI, 1 x HDMI 2. 0 & 1 x Display Port
- With AMD Free Sync, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, which eliminates screen tearing and delivers very smooth gaming experiences.
- A fast response time of 1ms enhances the in-game experience. No matter how fast-moving the action is, transitions are rendered smoothly without the annoying effects of smearing or ghosting.
- Acer XG 27″ monitor features WQHD resolution (2560 x 1440) presenting stunning, high quality images with excellent detail that not only enhances users’ working efficiency, but creates outstanding visual enjoyment.
Acer Xg270hu 27 Inch Freesync Widescreen is a veteran in the market and has been here for a long time. It offers something of a unique feature which no other competitor offers.
Go for Acer Xg270hu 27 Inch Freesync Widescreen if you want to try out something of a fusion of new and classic. Fun & Interesting Fact about Acer 2560 X1440 is that even though Acer Xg270hu 27 Inch Freesync Widescreen is a veteran, the users are mostly younger generation. You can say fashion makes a turn after a century or so and things repeat.
- Very smooth with the higher refresh rate.
- Super fast delivery and a great product.
- First of all, the audio quality is horrifically bad.
- Pros:- arrived in perfect condition, no stuck or dead pixels- looks amazing and has a very low response time- rich colors, look… Read More
- Picture quality is excellent, i wish the blacks were blacker.
- The picture quality is pretty solid, but not as pretty as some other monitors with better color reproduction, but the focus her… Read More
- Good gaming monitor for the price, 144mhz, 1ms, no vesa, so can’t mount the monitors, but overall, pleased with the purchase, i… Read More
- If you can find this monitor for a good price, i highly recommend it.
- Nothing that i can say bad as in it worked perfectly out of the box.
- Works great with my amd freesync feature.
- But response time is fantastic, and this panel has a very wide freesync range.
- To verify its on open the nvidia control panel on the left you will see a enable gsync tab.
- It’s even verified as g-sync compatible by nvidia.
- I liked it enough i purchased a second one, than nvidia comes along and says it’s gsync compatible.
- Turns out, when i plugged in one of my monitors after cleaning it, i saw the (enable g-sync notification come on.
- Awesome product for the price
- !Super fast delivery and a great product.
5. Acer Xb273u Nvbmiiprzx Agile Splendor Displayhdr400
- Ergonomic Tilt: -5° to 25° | Height Adjustment Range: 4.5″ | Swivel: +/- 20° | Pivot: +/- 90°
- Refresh Rate: Overclock to 170Hz | Response Time: 1ms (G to G) | Brightness: 400 nits | Pixel Pitch: 0.233mm | High Brightness and Contrast with HDR 400 | Color Gamut: DCI-P3 95%
- 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) Widescreen Agile-Splendor IPS NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Display
- Zero-Frame Design | 2 Speakers, 2 Watts per Speaker
- Ports: 1 x Display Port 1.2 & 2 x HDMI 2.0 (Display Port, HDMI & USB Cable Included)
If you are buying a Acer 2560 X1440 for the first time, then you should have Acer Xb273u Nvbmiiprzx Agile Splendor Displayhdr400. It has fewer features when you make Acer 2560 X1440 comparisons of Acer Xb273u Nvbmiiprzx Agile Splendor Displayhdr400 with any other Acer 2560 X1440 but what it has is ease of use and best in class service. Go ahead and Grab a Acer 2560 X1440, grab any Acer 2560 X1440 but if you are first time user and want a good experience do not look anywhere other than Acer Xb273u Nvbmiiprzx Agile Splendor Displayhdr400
6. Acer Cbl272u Smiiprx Frameless Ergostand
- AMD FreeSync Technology | Zero-Frame Design
- Ports: 1 x Display Port & 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDMI Cable Included)
- 16:9 Aspect Ratio | 16.7 million colors supported | Tilt: -5 degrees to 25 degrees | Height Adjustment Range: 4.7″ | Swivel: 360° | Pivot
- 27.0″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) Widescreen IPS TUV and Eyesafe Certified Low Blue Light Monitor
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz | Response Time: 1ms VRB | Brightness: 350 nits | Pixel Pitch: 0.233mm
Acer Cbl272u Smiiprx Frameless Ergostand is a relatively new and late entrant in the market but surprisingly has surpassed beyond Acer Predator XB273U Nvbmiiprzx 27″ WQHD (2560 X 1440) NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Gaming Monitor | Agile-Splendor IPS | VESA Certified Displayhdr400 | 1Ms | 170Hz | TUV/Eyesafe (1 X DP & 2 X HDMI Ports) which have been in market longer than anyone. Acer Cbl272u Smiiprx Frameless Ergostand brings you the best of the quality in the lowest possible cost. The Best feature of Acer Cbl272u Smiiprx Frameless Ergostand is what has kept in the market.
It certainly makes appearance in Reviews of Acer 2560 X1440 in 2020 owing to its price penetration strategy in the market. If you own a Acer 2560 X1440 and it could be any of the high value Acer 2560 X1440, chances are that would be much costlier than Acer Cbl272u Smiiprx Frameless Ergostand. Acer Cbl272u Smiiprx Frameless Ergostand will have more than 50% of all its features.
7. Acer Ed273u Abmiipx Adaptive Sync Technology
- Adaptive-Sync Technology Technology | 16:9 Aspect Ratio
- Refresh Rate: 75Hz | Response Time: 1ms VRB | Pixel Pitch: 0.2331mm
- 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) 1500R Curved Widescreen VA Monitor
- Zero-Frame Design | 2 Speakers, 2 Watts per Speaker
- Ports: 1 x Display Port 1.2 and 2 x HDMI 1.4 Ports (HDMI Cable Included)
Acer Ed273u Abmiipx Adaptive Sync Technology is another one which falls under Acer 2560 X1440 for money. It is most regularly advertised product and we see ads of it almost everywhere. In the past, Acer Ed273u Abmiipx Adaptive Sync Technology ’s parent company decided to launch a new line of Acer 2560 X1440 and that is what has revived them. Acer Ed273u Abmiipx Adaptive Sync Technology has really upgraded itself to the current style and market changes and the best part of Acer Ed273u Abmiipx Adaptive Sync Technology is amazing features.
8. Acer Xb323u Gpbmiiphzx Compatible Displayhdr600
- High Brightness and Contrast with VESA Certified DisplayHDR 600 | 99% Adobe RGB
- 32″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) Widescreen IPS NVIDIA G-SYNC Compatible Display
- Ports: 1 x Display Port 1.2, 2 x HDMI v2.0, Audio Out & 4 x USB 3.0 Ports (HDMI, Display Port and USB Cables included)
- Response Time: 1ms (G to G) – Up to 0.5ms (G to G)
- Up to 170Hz Refresh Rate using Display Port
Fasten your seatbelt: The Predator XB323U WQHD display with 2560 x 1440 resolution is all about no compromises on gaming performance, color or speed. This 32-inch (2560 x 1440) monitor combines jaw dropping specs including an IPS panel that supports blazing-fast 170Hz refresh rate. This G-SYNC Compatible monitor takes gameplay to the next level of smooth. Unleash gaming’s maximum potential to provide richer colors far beyond what has been previously possible. Experience something new. (UM.JX3AA.P01)
9. Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440
- Refresh Rate: 144Hz (overclocking to 165Hz) Using Display port
- 27 Inches WQHD (2560 x 1440) widescreen with NVIDIA G SYNC technology
- Mounting Type: VESA compatibility Mountable 100 x 100mm
- 2 x 2W speakers. Brightness: 350 nit. Panel technology: In plane switching (IPS) Technology. Tilt angle 5°to35°. swivel angle 60°. Maximum adjustable Height 5. 91 inches
- NOTE:Kindly refer to the user manual provided as a PDF manual in the product description section
- Signal inputs: 1 x HDMI (V1. 4) & 1 x Display Port. Viewing angle: 178° (H)/ 178° (V)
- Response time: 4ms, Pixel Pitch: 0. 233mm. Flicker less technology reduces annoying screen flickering that can cause eye strain when viewing the monitor for long periods.
Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 is again a mid of quality and price. It offers limited features in this pricing. There is another variant of Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 which falls into premium category but Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440is specifically targeted for mid-segment.
Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 offers such a amazing features which makes it better than 70% of Acer 2560 X1440 available in the market today. Acer Predator Xb271hu Bmiprz 2560X1440 was our personal favorite and was voted as most admired product in TOP 10 Best Acer 2560 X1440 to Buy in 2020 – TOP Picks. We hope it makes to that list again this year.
- Overall a great monitor and i’m happy with the purchase.
- Image quality is awesome and for 27 they are amazing.
- The picture quality isn’t bad but it’s not the best.
- It has a 3 year warranty included in writing which is incorrect in amazon’s product info link.
- I will never buy another monitor that isn’t ips (unless the come out with something that is better) the quality is eye popping … Read More
- It is a little more bright than i’m use to but the picture quality is amazing!
- Picture quality is great, gsync is great, price is hella right.
- No dead pixels which is great, i can’t begin to imagine the frustration to deal with that conversations and shipping back and f… Read More
- I have played on a 240hz that my son has and i prefer the 144hz refresh rate.
- I know that everyone is talking about 4k and even 8k resolutions but honestly i don’t need anything higher quality than 2560×1440.
- People have stated they occasionally see a verticle line of a few pixels on the left side of the screen.
- All though since i have had it i could never get my recording software to work right with a 60hz monitor on the side.
- This is compared to my 27in asus ips monitor that has absolutely 0 bleed through.
- Love this thing best monitor I have ever own.
- A bit pricey. But it’s a great monitor. I’ve purchased two of them, one is 4k, and this one at 1440p.Picture is amazing. Colors… Read More
10. Acer Xz270u Pbmiiphx Zero Frame Adaptive Sync
- Zero Frame Design | 2 speakers, 2 watts per speaker
- Ports: 1 x Display Port and 2 x HDMI 2.0 (HDMI Cable and Display Port Cable Included)
- 27″ WQHD (2560 x 1440) Widescreen VA Display with Adaptive-Sync Technology Technology
- Up to 165Hz Refresh Rate | Response Time: 1ms (VRB)
- 1500R Curved | Brightness: 250 cd/m2 | 72% NTSC
Fasten your seatbelt: The Nitro XZ270U 27″ curved zero-frame monitor with WQHD resolution delivers the incredible. Crisp, true-to-life colors come alive with the amazing 2560 x 1440 resolution, allowing you to enjoy High-Definition entertainment in the comfort of your home. The wide view angle technology lets you share what’s on your screen with friends and family as colors stay true no matter what angle you’re viewing from. Incredible 100,000,000:1 contrast ratio and rapid response time ensure your games, work and movies are smooth and look as epic as possible. With Adaptive-Sync Technology, the game’s frame rate is determined by your graphics card, not the fixed refresh rate of the monitor, giving you a serious competitive edge. Smooth, tear-free gameplay!! And a whole lot more. (UM.HX0AA.P05)